About the Product: Şişecam Tentesol is the reflective solar control glass of Şişecam Flat Glass. Şişecam Tentesol can be used in single plate form or in Isıcam Systems. Isıcam Systems S Series, created with Şişecam Low-E Glass, saves heating costs in addition to the solar control feature.
Colors: Silver, green, smoked, bronze and blue.
Usage Areas: Şişecam Tentesol is used in curtain wall and / or windows of commercial buildings, balcony glazings; offers solutions for interior partition walls or decorative applications.
- It limits the entry of solar heat into the building, controls the excessive brightness of the sun, provides a comfortable working and living environment.
- It reduces cooling energy consumption in air-conditioner environments and saves on cooling costs.
- It creates a mirror effect when viewed from the direction of light. For example, it provides a one-way image from the inside to the outside during the day, and from the outside to the night.
- It provides the image integrity by hiding the structural elements such as columns, beams, parapet walls, suspended ceilings and installation spaces with its reflective feature in the buildings with curtain walls.
- When the coated surface is used in the inward (2nd surface), the color comes out and when the outer surface (1st surface) is used, the reflection comes to the fore.
- Thanks to its hard coating, it can be stored in stock for long time without any damage.
Technical Specifications: Şişecam Tentesol is obtained by applying a thin, reflective, mechanical and chemical resistant pyrolytic hard coating on colorless or colored glasses in smooth glass line.
Isıcam values above 6 mm thickness Şişecam High Reflective outer glass +12/16 mm intermediate space +6 mm thickness is given for the insulating glass formed in the interior glass. Tır Daylight paket and “Solar Energy O values were calculated in” TNO Science and Industry “- WIS 3.01 package program using spectral data measured in laboratory environment in accordance with EN 410 standard. The U value, which has a thermal conductivity coefficient, was calculated by WIS 3.01 program in accordance with EN 673 standard. The emissivity values used in the U-value calculation were measured in accordance with EN 673 (Annex A) and EN 12898 in laboratory environment.
Daylight Mirroring (Outer): This is the percentage of light reflected on the glass that is reflected back by the glass.
Solar Energy Total Permeability: It is the percentage of the total solar energy coming into the glass. Lower solar energy total permeability value means better solar control.
Shading Number of floors: The total permeability of solar energy is compared with 3 mm colorless glass. Lower shading coefficient means better solar control.
Heat Permeability Number of Floors: It is the criterion of thermal insulation in glasses. A lower U value means better thermal insulation, less heating costs and more winter comfort.
- All solar control glasses have a risk of thermal breakage. Therefore, it is recommended that Şişecam Color Flat Glass be tempered or partially tempered. When laminated, all layers of laminated glass must be tempered or partially tempered against thermal breakage risks.