About Product: Şişecam Tentesol Titanium is the reflective solar control glass of Şişecam Flat Glass. Şişecam Tentesol Titanium can be used as a single plate or in Isıcam Systems. Isıcam Systems S Series, created with Şişecam Low-E Glass, saves heating costs in addition to the solar control feature.
Colors: Silver, green, smoked, bronze and blue.
Usage Areas: Şişecam Tentesol Titanium is used in the curtain wall and / or windows of commercial buildings, balcony glazings; offers solutions for interior partition walls or decorative applications.
- It limits the entry of solar heat into the building, controls the excessive brightness of the sun, provides a comfortable working and living environment.
- It reduces cooling energy consumption in air-conditioner environments and saves on cooling costs.
- Daylight transmittance is high..
- Due to the feature of the coating, the lower glass color is more noticeable.
- It provides the image integrity by hiding the structural elements such as columns, beams, parapet walls, suspended ceilings and installation spaces with its reflective feature in the buildings with curtain walls. It creates a mirror effect when viewed from the direction of light. For example, it provides a one-way image from the inside to the outside during the day, and from the outside to the night.
- When the coated surface is used in the inward (2nd surface) color, when the color is used to the outside (1st surface), the reflection comes to the fore.
- Thanks to its hard coating, it can be stored in stock for long time without any damage.
- Tempering, partial tempering, bombing, enamel printing and laminated.
Technical Specifications: Şişecam Tentesol Titanium is obtained by applying a thin, reflective, mechanical and chemical resistant pyrolytic hard coating on colorless or colored glass in smooth glass line.
Daylight Permeability: The percentage of light passing through the glass through the glass.
Daylight Mirroring (Outer): This is the percentage of light reflected on the glass that is reflected back by the glass.
Solar Energy Total Permeability: It is the percentage of the total solar energy coming into the glass. Lower solar energy total permeability value means better solar control.
Shading Number of floors: The total permeability of solar energy is compared with 3 mm colorless glass. Lower shading coefficient means better solar control.
Heat Permeability Number of Floors: It is the criterion of thermal insulation in glasses. A lower U value means better thermal insulation, less heating costs and more winter comfort.