About the Product: Şişecam Low-E Cam is the heat control glass of Şişecam Flat Glass. Double glazing units manufactured by Isıcam Authorized Manufacturers (IYÜ) using Şişecam Low-E Cam are introduced to the market under the brand name Isıcam Sistemleri S Serisi. Insulating Glass Systems made with Şişecam Low-E Glass S Series reduces heat losses by 77% compared to single glass, 50% compared to ordinary glass and saves on heating costs.
Usage Areas: Şişecam Low-E Cam, which is preferred in residential, small and medium-sized commercial buildings, offers comfortable living spaces to its users with its heat control feature. Used in conjunction with solar control windows in commercial buildings.
- It provides heat control and energy saving.
- Reduces fuel costs.
- Does not compromise on transparency and natural daylight.
- It retards the condensation on the glass surface.
- Maximum benefit from solar heat.
- Prevents the window front from being cold in winter.
- It prevents 76% of the transmission of ultraviolet (UV) rays, which are the cause of fading of the colors of the goods and fabrics. - Compared to double-glazing, Şişecam Low-E Glass is produced using Isıcam S, you will save money in the winter with the savings you will get back in 1-2 years.
- The Low-E coating meets the safety and security requirements of laminated glass.
Teknik Özellikleri: Technical Specifications: Şişecam Low-E Glass is a non-coated coated glass obtained by application of a thin metal / metaloxide layer with electron scattering method in vacuum environment on flat glass.
" Daylight paket and ”Solar Energy O values were calculated in olarak TNO Science and Industry“ - WIS 3.01 package program using spectral data measured in laboratory environment in accordance with EN 410 standard. The U value, which has a thermal conductivity coefficient, was calculated by WIS 3.01 program in accordance with EN 673 standard. The emissivity values used in the U-value calculation were measured in accordance with EN 673 (Annex A) and EN 12898 in the laboratory.
Daylight Permeability: The percentage of light passing through the glass through the glass.
Daylight Mirroring (Outer): This is the percentage of light reflected on the glass that is reflected back by the glass.
Solar Energy Total Permeability: It is the percentage of the total solar energy coming into the glass. Lower solar energy total permeability value means better solar control.
Shading Number of floors: The total permeability of solar energy is compared with 3 mm colorless glass. Lower shading coefficient means better solar control.
Heat Permeability Number of Floors: It is the criterion of thermal insulation in glasses. A lower U value means better thermal insulation, less heating costs and more winter comfort.