About the Product: Şişecam Temperable Low-E Glass is the temperable heat control glass of Şişecam Flat Glass.
Double glazing units manufactured by Accredited Isıcam Authorized Producers (IYÜ) using Şişecam Temperable Low-E Glass are introduced to the market under the name of Isıcam S T. Isıcam S T, which is made with Şişecam Temperable Low-E Glass, reduces heat losses by 50% compared to ordinary double glass and saves heating costs. The tempered heat control glass is approximately 5 times more resistant than a non-tempered glass.
Colors: The temperable Low-E coating can be applied on glass, green, smoked, bronze and blue on request as well as colorless flat glass.
Usage Areas: Şişecam Temperable Low-E Glass, which is preferred in places such as residences, offices, hotels, shopping centers, airports, commercial buildings, roof skylights and winter gardens, provides comfortable living spaces to users with its heat control feature; it can meet the safety requirements with its temperability. It is preferred in projects where transparency and low reflectance are prominent.
- It provides heat control and energy saving.
- Reduces heating costs.
- Does not compromise on transparency and natural daylight.
- In line with architectural trends, it meets the need for safety due to the expansion of glass surfaces and increase of glass thickness in buildings. The glass breaks into small pieces that are not sharp when broken, eliminating the risk of injury.
- It retards the condensation on the glass surface.
- Maximum benefit from solar heat.
- It prevents the window fronts from being cold in winter.
Daylight Permeability: The percentage of light passing through the glass through the glass.
Daylight Mirroring (Outer): This is the percentage of light reflected on the glass that is reflected back by the glass.
Solar Energy Total Permeability: It is the percentage of the total solar energy coming into the glass. Lower solar energy total permeability value means better solar control.
Shading Number of floors: The total permeability of solar energy is compared with 3 mm colorless glass. Lower shading coefficient means better solar control.
Heat Permeability Number of Floors: It is the criterion of thermal insulation in glasses. A lower U value means better thermal insulation, less heating costs and more winter comfort.